Discover the Northern Circuit, fall in love with the Serengeti, follow the Great Migration, and search for early human trails.
- Serengeti National Park
- Ngorongoro Crater
- Tarangire Elephants
Best time to Visit
- Peak season October — February
- High season June — September
- Low season March — May
Day 2: Tarangire National Park
Early in the morning after breakfast depart with lunch box to Tarangire National Park for full day game drive where you will be able to see different species of animals (large populations of elephant, predators and their fleet-footed prey) and birds, then have a lunch within the park and continue with game drive till late evening where you will drive for Dinner and overnight at Acacia Tarangire Luxury Camp.
• Main destination: Tarangire National Park
• Accommodation: Acacia Tarangire Luxury Camp – located inside Tarangire N.Park.
• Meals & drinks: Breakfast, Lunch & dinner + Drinking water (Other drinks not included)